Christmas Eve Pool House Fire Quickly Handled By Radnor Fire Company
 
By NewsDesk
December 24, 2018
 

December 24
Wayne, Pa.

Radnor Fire Company was dispatched at 12:05 p.m. today to the 900 block of Parkes Run Lane in Radnor for reports of a pool house on fire. Quint 15, Chief 15 and Radnor firefighters arrived on scene at 12:10 p.m. to find smoke and flames coming from the rear of a detached, two-story garage. A stackable washer, dryer in a closet of a rear bathroom was the source. Radnor firefighters pulled a line from the Quint and put the fire under control.

Engine 15-1, Squad 15 and Berwyn Fire Company arrived on scene at approximately 12:15. Chief 15 declared the fire under control shortly after.
Radnor firefighters removed the stackable unit from the bathroom and performed overhaul of the space to check for fire extension. Radnor Police assisted at the scene.

There were no civilian or firefighter injuries. All units and crews were cleared from the scene by 1 p.m.

 
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
 
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
 
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
 
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC
Photo: Damien Enderle, RFC