Radnor Fire Company Handles Boiler Malfunction Sunday Morning in South Devon
 
By NewsDesk
April 8, 2018
 

Radnor Fire Company responded to a residential boiler problem Sunday morning in the 100 block of Calvarese Lane in the South Devon neighborhood of Wayne. Chief 15, Engine 15-1 and a crew of firefighters were first on scene shortly after 7:30 a.m., and determined a boiler malfunction had discharged smoke, soot and carbon monoxide throughout the home.

Quint 15 and Rescue 15 responded shortly after and crews worked to pressurize the home with fans to clear the smoke and carbon monoxide. The boiler was shut down and residents were informed to have the system checked prior to using again.

All crews and apparatus were cleared and made available by 8:00 a.m.

 
Photo: Vince Albanese
Photo: Vince Albanese
Photo: Vince Albanese
Photo: Vince Albanese
 
Photo: Vince Albanese
Photo: Vince Albanese
Photo: Vince Albanese
Photo: Vince Albanese